Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Post To Clear A Few Things Up

HCG approved means that it is ok to eat on the HCG diet. You aren't supposed to mix vegetables on the HCG diet, as long as you do small portions for flavor (like 1 TBS of chopped onion won't make a difference). If you are mixing vegetables and still losing weight, WONDERFUL (I am losing weight while mixing my vegetables), but if you hit a plateau, then you might want to stick to just 1 type of veggie per meal.

I also use a lot of seasoning because you can only use seasoning without added sugar, so you might see me use a lot of different seasonings in each meal. I am a girl who LOVES flavor. Stevia Clear drops are wonderful too, because its a 0 everything sweetener. Just a few drops goes a long way with marinades, soups, salad dressings, and fruity treats. It doesn't add any calories or fat to your meal (like sugar would).

These recipes are also WW approved. I need to actually take the time to post the nutrition facts and points, but I have yet to find a website that will help me break this down. If you know any, send them my way and I will post the nutritional info. I am listing things as HCG approved for my friends that are doing, looking to start, or wondering about the HCG diet just so they have recipes and options :)

*I am also going to start taking pics of the food to help

No comments:

Post a Comment